Trying to restore ownerships on /dev after a chown -hR username /dev/

Chris Vighagen danyaelxchownfcukup at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 07:48:30 UTC 2009

Hi!

I'm trying to restore ownerships on /dev after a chown -hR username /dev/
was done, I think I've got everything right and proper now with a little
help from the #ubuntu IRC list but I would like to double check that all the
permissions are right now.

Where can I find a list of the right /dev ownerships? My googlefu skils have
failed me and I humbly ask for a little guidance.

Perhaps someone can send me the ls -al output from a freshly installed
system as a file?

Sincerly

Chris Vighagen