CD/DVD printing software

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 10:05:15 UTC 2009

2009/2/16 Cesar Augusto Suarez <cemaaiem at yahoo.com>

> im looking for that, cause the gimp-print (gutenprint) does not print my
> cds or dvds in windows i used to print with Epson PrintCD

What do you mean it doesn't print your cds or dvds? How can it possibly know
what paper you put in your printer?
Personally I use OpenOffice.org when I print jewel case inserts and CD/DVD
labels (I made templates for that but there are a few available somewhere at
www.openoffice.org.
Some printers allow you to print directly on the disc, but special discs are
required for that (they are usually white on the top side).
Or did I totally misunderstand the problem here?
J.R.