CD/DVD printing software

Graham Watkins shellycat.gw at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 28 09:09:17 UTC 2009

Cesar Augusto Suarez wrote:
> im looking for that, cause the gimp-print (gutenprint) does not print
> my cds or dvds in windows i used to print with Epson PrintCD

> >¡Sé el Bello 51 de People en Español!
> ¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! br>Sube tus fotos ya
> http://www.51bello.com/
I currently use Kover Artist.   However this just does jewel case covers
and not round labels for the CDs themselves.

Others I have used and found fairly satisfactory are KCDlabel and
Kover.  Others may know differently but I have found that all the really
good cover producers seem to be KDE programs.  Non-KDE programs I have
tried (and I can't remember the names of any of them) appear to have
limited functionality in comparison.

Hope this helps.

--
Graham Watkins

"To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
box, you just need to work on it."
SecurityFocus columnist Scott Granneman.