More noise....(was: thunderbird 3 packaged?)

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:46:56 UTC 2009

I wonder if it's possible to allow e-mail clients that can suppress signatures
to suppress the disclaimers that servers put at the bottoms of messages by
adding sigdashes at the end of the message. It should work, at least for the
clients that can suppress the signature. For those whose mail servers add
useless noise at the end of a message, try putting 2 dashes followed by a space
on a line by itself at the bottom of your message. I'm shooting in the dark
here, but this could be a partial solution to the problem.

HTH,
Lorenzo
--
  Great Goddess Isis,