Graphics Driver WAS:please

John Hubbard ender8282 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 00:18:27 UTC 2009

azeddine kadi wrote:
> good afternoon sir,
>
> i'm a user of ubuntu, ubuntu is my lover. but i have some
> problems with my graphic's card, it's sis 672 series, the society
> does'nt want to release the driver for 3D. i found the 2D driver but i
> realy want the other (3D). sis offers the driver only for the
> manufacterer. i'm waiting for your help.
> <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/>
Your best bet is to contact that company that makes your graphics card
(sis just made the chipset) and tell them that you are upset that they
aren't providing you a linux 3d driver and that you will never purchase
one of their products again.  Then throw away the card and get a new
card that has a Linux 3d driver.

--
-john

                2b || !2b
(0b10)*(0b1100010) || !(0b10)*(0b1100010)
        0b11000100 || !0b11000100
        0b11000100 || 0b00111011
               0b11111111
        255, that is the answer.