skype working in Intrepid and Jaunty?

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 05:23:14 UTC 2009

Lucio M Nicolosi wrote:
> H.S. wrote:
>> I can easily convert
>> my family members and friends to skype.
> Skype???

Sorry. Skype to ekiga was what I had meant to write.

> I don't know the common English word for the Freudian parapraxis, (slip
> of tongue?).

Slip of fingers in this case ;)

> But you can confirm in your own text, the strenght of Skype. :-)

:D

I was just reading the pages for ekiga. This one in particular describes
the stun and nat problem:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_behind_a_NAT_router

Do you have experience of using ekiga behind a consumer router (dlink,
linksys, netgear, etc.)?

Regards.

ever having been read.