[OT] Why do people detest top posting so much?

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:22:41 UTC 2009

I can answer any question without quoting the same way I remember having to
answer questions back when I was in school. I was told to answer questions in
complete sentences, which usually involved rephrasing or paraphrasing part of
the question but not requoting the entire question.  It doesn't help to requote
the entire question if a simple rephrasing or paraphrasing a very small part of
the question to form a complete answer is sufficient. This post can serve as an
example, as can my previous post, which was clearly answering the OP's question
without requoting it.

HTH,
Lorenzo
--