How to prevent gpilotd running?

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:17:24 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Chris G <cl at isbd.net> wrote:
> I seem to have provoked gpilotd into always running on my system, how
> can I stop it?  I presume it got installed with Evolution but it seems
> odd to run it regardless, I don't have a Palm PDA any more.

One way to have started it would have been to go to System -->
Preferences --> PalmOS Devices and filled out the information, and
then (as you note) it will run every time you log in.

I believe the easiest way to stop it is to find gpilotd using System
--> Preferences --> Sessions and either un-check or delete it.