Why do people detest top posting so much?

Thomas Wolf twolf at netforensics.com
Mon Feb 23 15:42:25 UTC 2009

On 02/23/2009 09:34 AM, Derek Broughton wrote:
> It's telling that two of the three people in the thread, so far, who think
> that top-posting makes sense, posted in html.

*flame on*

What exactly is your problem Derek?  Telling people they should be shot
for sending HTML-only mail or saying that it's "telling" that
top-posters post in HTML.  Get off your high-horse!  The fact that I
prefer top-posting and don't double-check whether my email client does
as I have instructed it to, tells you #$%t about me.

Mistakes happen - get over it!  No need to be insulting.

*flame off*

tom