How to increase display-sleep in power manager?

Norberto Bensa nbensa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 00:47:36 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Dave Woyciesjes
<woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>        Yeah, I'm talking to myself here, but at least this is "documented" here.

Heh. I use to talk to myself on mailing list and forums.

One time I posted my hd partition scheme to the Gentoo ML. A year or
two later, that post saved my data when I -accidentally- deleted all
the partitions of drive :-)

As Linus said once: "Backups are for wimps. Real men upload their data
to an FTP site and have everyone else mirror it."

Regards,
Norberto