Gmail change?

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:26:31 UTC 2009

    I use gmail and IMAP it to my Thunderbird and it acts almost like
any email provider with one real big problem. At some time it will
pester you to death asking for your user name and password. These
attacks were about once or twice a week and lasted for a couple of hours.

    It occurs to me that it has been several weeks up to now since the
latest attack here and I wonder if if a Google Engineer found the cause
of the problem and fixed it? I am a investor in stocks and bonds and
there is only one thing you can say about the Google business, it is
well run and even today it pays a good dividend. The people working at
Google are safe and can ride out the business down-turn fixing what they
have :-)

    Thank you Google!

Karl

--