Need all the help I can get.

Jeremy Tyree jtyree at clearwire.net
Wed Feb 18 18:59:32 UTC 2009

  Well,  here goes.  My plan is to erase my hard drive.  And I want to use
Ubuntu OS.  I am sick of windows, and I want a change.  I have downloaded
the file and I am going to burn the CD.  I am savvy with the computer, but I
really don't know much about installing a new OS.    My question is, if I
erase the hard drive, throw the cd in, will it automatically setup and start
installing??  Or do I need to know some kind of DOS commands before I get
into it?  I really don't want to waste anyone's time, but I want to do it
right.  Help me please if you can.