/etc/X11/Xorg.conf is different in Lenny, ¿where can i add the module "record?

David Curtis dcurtis at uniserve.com
Tue Feb 17 20:53:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:04:00 +0100
Carlos Gutierrez <plmsckr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, if you think that you can't help me, i would like find mailing lists
> or forums where somebody can help me (please tell me!).
>
> I need to add the module "record" in xorg.conf, but the archive has
> changed.

You could add this pretty much anywhere to your xorg.conf,

Section "Module"
         Load    "record"
EndSection

Or if that doesn't work, as I'm not sure of the relationship between xorg's auto-config and xorg.conf, you could try adding the whole "Module" section.

And please don't cross-post, you haven't said if your now using debian or ubuntu, so at least one list needs an apology. ;-)

--
David Curtis <dcurtis at uniserve.com>