"autoconf.h is unchanged"

Jose Rodriguez joheiker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:28:59 UTC 2009

Hello Ubuntu users!

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Im trying to compile NAM. When i use ./configure i get the following

checking for long long... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking which kind of 64-bit int to use... int64_t
checking for snprintf... yes
No explicit static compilation flag; setting V_STATIC to ""
checking for dlopen in -ldl... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating autoconf.h
config.status: autoconf.h is unchanged

and it just stop. What is this autoconf.h? What does it do? How can i fix
this problem?

I hope someone has an idea b/c i havent been able to fina any help online so
far :(

--
A day without sunshine is like, you know...night.