How to start SSHD in high priority?

Hal Burgiss hal at burgiss.net
Wed Feb 11 23:26:50 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 09:46:26PM +0800, howard chen wrote:
> Hello,

Yo. Another indirect solution ...

The times I've seen this kind of behavior is because mysql was
severely underconfigured, or the system just needed more/better
hardware. Have you touched my.cnf? Most Linuxes, including Ubuntu,
have a conservative stock config. You can find a selection of configs
in /usr/share/doc/mysql-server-5.0/examples/. This is definitely worth
looking at even if its not the whole solution. A misbehaved application
can be another source of headaches.

--
Hal