Undesirable Behavior of Pidgin in Ubuntu 8.04

Ashish Vijaywargiya vijaywargiya.ashish at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:58:36 UTC 2009

I am getting "Segmentation Fault" error on console.
I did some goggling on this and it looks like this error has been
fixed in revision 2.5.2.

But I am using the same revision number still getting this error.
Do we have some plan to upgrade Pidgin to the latest one i.e 2.5.4 in
the Ubuntu repository ?

--
Ashish