Places Menu

Jean Dewald jean.dewald at qipsgroup.be
Wed Feb 11 08:50:28 UTC 2009

Hello Bas,

In System - Administration - Time and Date Setting,  I already set the
Time zone to " Europe/Brussels"
But I can't find some 'regional and language' tab!
And that seems me to be connected with my question 1)...

In Evolution - Edit - Preferences, there is some Time zone adjustment.
But it pointed already to Europe/Brussels.

Have I to re-install Ubuntu? (if possible)

Another suggestion?

Anyway thanks for the effort.

Regards

Jean