[OT]ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 54, Issue 74

Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) mihamina at lab.vectoris.fr
Tue Feb 10 12:33:41 UTC 2009

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Nigel Henry wrote:
>> Also, and what I'm more annoyed about, is that you have quoted my complete
>> email address in the main message of your reply, not only once, but twice.
>> Now everyone on the planet knows where to send spam.
> Nigel, that's annoying, but really has no impact on spam.  Your full
> email is at
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2009-February/174200.html
> , with only the useless obfuscation of replacing @ with " at ".

By the way, digest delivery is the worst way to discusss on a list.
I really dont understand why people use the digest email pour answer on
the list...

Digest is only good to lurk or to have a kind of local archive. It's
evil for discussing.

--
Chef de projet chez Vectoris
http://www.google.com/search?q=mihamina+rakotomandimby