Hardware Driver writer(s)

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 19:11:15 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> Chris Mohler wrote:

>>>    If you two have no help to provide why don't you both shut UP!
>>>
>> Karl, it's you who should file a (rational) bug or "shut UP" (as you
>> put it).  Mark pointed out that a bug report is more useful than a
>> meandering whine to the user list.  Nothing wrong with that.  Charlie
>> (sarcastically) implied that you often use the mailing list as your
>> own personal blog - which is true - and that you will probably
>> continue to do so - which unfortunately also seems to be true.
>> Nothing wrong with that, either.
>>
>> Years ago, you were advised not to blog to the Fedora list and that
>> advice went unheeded.  After switching to Ubuntu you have continued to
>> fill us all in on your daily activities with no sign of slowing down
>> soon.  In my book, that makes you a fair target - either grow thicker
>> skin or go and get yourself a blog:
>> https://www.blogger.com
>>
>> Lighten up man, in any case - it's just the users' list ;)
>>
>> Chris
>>

>     Why don't you shut up too. Your all so sure it never got to be a bug
> but I direct your interest, if you have any at all to Bug# 326405 and
> please don't bother because I'm certain none of you have even a foggy
> idea of what the problem is!

	Huh? First you tell them to look at Bug 326405, then you tell them not
to look. Which is it? Should we or should we not look? Make up your
mind, man!

	And you're right, they probably don't know what the real problem is.
Because, if they _did know what the problem was, they most certainly
would've gotten it fixed by now.

	And Mark does have a point. If you have commentary related to an
existing bug, then adding to the bug report would be the best way for
your ideas to have any influence on that particular bug.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

"From there to here,