inkscape: window doesn't maximize

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 8 05:46:38 UTC 2009

On 02/07/2009 09:33 PM, NoOp wrote:

>> http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=inkscape
>>
>> I am running 0.46 as well on Hardy and it maximizes without issue. I
>> just tested on 4 machines (all Hardy). I'll fire up the Intrepid test
>> machine to see if it makes any difference.
>>

> It appears to be an Intrepid issue. No problems with Hardy, but cannot
> maximize with Intrepid.

Maybe not. The 4 hardy machines were upgrades from Gutsy & none have
issues.

I just installed inkscape on a new hardy install and it can't maximize
either... Unless I resize the window to fit the screen, then
File|Inkscape Preferences|Windows|Remember and use last windows's
geometry. Then close & the window comes back up full size.

Who knows... maybe it's a 'feature'.