No more "me too" posts.

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Sat Feb 7 14:39:57 UTC 2009

Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>   may-be for you, but not for the OP. You forget one thing:
>>   If I was prepared to file a bug report, I would be reluctant to do it
>>   if it happens that the problem is specific to my computer, and then
>>   will not be reproduced on any other one.
>
> It would take the developers less time and effort to tell you that
> your problem is unique on Bugzilla / Launchpad than it would for them
> to trawl mailing lists looking for problems to fix.

It takes consumers...users...less time and effort to blurt their
brainfarts to a list they discovered than to figure out how to register
and send a formal bug report, especially if it meant they would have to
conquer their phobia of reporting an existing problem or looking like an
idiot or doing something wrong in the process.

Consumers...customers...users...they dictate things like market
acceptance and your reputation...so making them happy influences those
things.

*Shrug* developer's choice.