No more "me too" posts.

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Fri Feb 6 01:06:28 UTC 2009

Charlie Kravetz wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 23:27:18 +0200
> Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Seems to me you only have to consider the hundreds of report-bug
>>> reports that came through this list with no developer even knowing
>>> it to realize how many are watching for anything!
>>>
>> And why should they? Ubuntu has a proper bug-reporting method.
>>

> Umm, because that was the proper bug-reporting method for several
> years...

Man, this place is starting to become elitist like the OpenSolaris
mailing list.

Charlie has a point and if the developers cannot be bothered to trawl
through the mailing list then maybe Canonical should assign a few people to.

This is not an system administrator's list. If it was, then what Dotan
is asking for applies. But it is not and so please ease up on the standards.