5. Wi Fi not found by default problem (Nay Myo Win)

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Wed Feb 4 10:24:45 UTC 2009

Nay Myo Win wrote:
> no body answered yet !!

Well, there was a reply:
<https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2009-February/173690.html>

<ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com>wrote:

> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > than "Re: Contents of ubuntu-users digest..."

While you managed to follow this advice it would have helped further if
you had trimmed the mail to the relevant part. I'm sure that some people
ignore mails like this where it isn't obvious where the real info is. And
yes, sometimes that includes me.

Sorry, I don't know the L300 and which wifi card is installed and I don't
even know if all L300 have the same hardware. Can you tell us which card
is in your machine? If you don't know, please open a terminal and enter
this command:

sudo lshw -C network

Then paste the output to your reply mail.

Nils