Upgrades and Flash

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Wed Feb 4 02:05:00 UTC 2009

Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> [...]

Hmm...odd that collegehumor played, but youtube won't.

About:plugins gives...
x-shockwave-flash is libflashplayer.so, Shockwave Flash 10.0 r15
video/flv is libtotem-basic-plugin.so, Totem 2.24.3 plugin
Java is libjavaplugin_oji.so, Java(TM) Plug-in 1.6.0_10
Futuresplash is also handled by the libflashplayer.so plugin.