Problem with Lightning in Thunderbird 2.0.0.19

Mark Pyles markfpyles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 01:16:30 UTC 2009

Hi everyone:

I am using Ubuntu 8.04 (gnome desktop) on a Dell Inspiron 1525. I have
lightning installed in Thunderbird 2.0.0.19 and have a problem when I go
to click on the calendar and click on the Day, week, multiweek or month
buttons and nothing changes. My view remains the same. It shows me each
appointment time from 12am to 12pm, but that is the only view I can see.
Nothing else works when I click on it, not buttons, not anything. I
tried uninstalling and reinstalling lightning but that didn't help
either. So I am at a loss and wondered if anyone else has had this
problem? Thanks.

Mark