Professional Network Office copier

Guy Thouret lists at thouret.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 16:38:52 UTC 2009

It is a Konica Minolta Bizhub C252.  I just added it as a new printer on
another machine running Intrepid.  I selected 'Jetdirect' as the type,
entered the IP address of the printer and Intrepid has just downloaded
the required PPD files and given me the option to install them!

That didn't happen last time, but good to see that the PPD files for the
printer are automatically detected and installed.  It then prompted me
for the optional extras that were installed on the copier (finisher,
punch kit, saddle kit), so it looks like the PPD from Konica Minolta
supports all of the printer's features.
Last time I think I selected a generic PPD from the list that was not
supplied by Konica Minolta.

Guy.