Professional Network Office copier

Philippe Didier pdidier at neptuneconcept.com
Tue Feb 3 05:22:38 UTC 2009

Brian McKee wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Philippe Didier
> <pdidier at neptuneconcept.com> wrote:
>
>> I am looking for a compatible network black-white office
>> printer/scanner/fax with Ubuntu.
>>

> Out of curiosity - why a copier?  When we last looked, you could get
> two higher end MFC printer/scanner/fax units from HP or Lexmark etc.
Hi Brian,

Yep my English is not quite perfect :-( I mean a copier, that mean a big
printer where people can copy directly some documents. But of course
this copier will need fax/scan functionality.
I will have a look at those MFC printer from HP (no way Lexmark).

Thanks

Philippe

--
Purchase and IT Manager