ubuntu install failed to install on t1000

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 01:01:41 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 7:03 PM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On 02/02/2009 03:38 PM, Asif Iqbal wrote:
>> Here is the dmesg from shell and as you can see it does not detect any
>> disk. Do I need to install any scsi driver to detect them?
>>

> You may have better luck asking on this forum:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=146;
> [Threads in Forum : Sun Sparc Users]

I created a account about 3 hrs ago and still cannot post a question.
I get this error

<myusername>, you do not have permission to access this page. This
could be due to one of several reasons:

   1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access
this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access
administrative features or some other privileged system?
   2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled
your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu