Help

Justin eqisow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:57:41 UTC 2009

Odd, I thought vmware came as a .run file. Are you sure it's workstation you
want and not server?

At any rate, you could try making it executable, if it's not, then running
it.

>From the terminal:

cd ~/download/location
chmod -x VMware-Workstation-6.5.1-126130.i386.bundle
./VMware-Workstation-6.5.1-126130.i386.bundle

Another option is to take a look a virtualbox. It's a great GPL VM from Sun
and is in the repo's. It will even read vmware virtual disk, if you need to.