PyNutButter BETA 1.0.0 - Automates CSV data Importation into any website http/https and/or mysql database

alex goretoy aleksandr.goretoy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 07:39:59 UTC 2009

I've attached a pdf vesion of my presentation of this tool to the PUBLIC. I
have both public and private presentations. Please contact me if you would
like a private presentation of this tool. It's better in person/VC format.

I'm looking to get a nice job and am willing to travel. Work well in team
oriented environment.

-Alex Goretoy
http://www.alexgoretoy.com
somebodywhocarez at gmail.com