Best Motherboard for Ubuntu

The_Eye_In_The_Sky syiwabhairawa at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Feb 2 07:29:09 UTC 2009

Justin wrote:

> Personally I don't find VGA on an LCD any more stressful than DVI on an LCD.

Hi Justin, which resolution do you play on?
When I am on 1440x900, it is different. I can vouch on that since I am
using laptop Acer Travelmate 2512 and Fujitsu S6520. Everytime I
purchased the laptop I always hesitating to purchase the docking port
(which is roughly S$250-400 more). But every time I purchase the docking
port and having DVI connection from it, the view are just different.

--
"Man is a slave to money which, however, is nobody's slave."

Bhishma to Yudhisthira at Kurukshetra