Wmware anyone ?

Alex Katebi alex.katebi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:23:45 UTC 2009

You first mistake is using RED-HOT LINUX. Switch to Ubuntu. RED-HOT has lots
of features but most of them don't even work. I guess that is not so
important to them.

Then download vmware server and untar it. Then run the install perl program
that they give you as root. Make sure you have your kernel source installed
using apt.