wine remove

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:05:43 UTC 2009

It seems like I need excel for a document containing macros.  I get an error
message when I try to open a document I need to use, using oo spread sheet.
The error message is

Basic runtime error 1.

com.sum.star.uno. Runtimeeception

This seems to have something to do with Basic.

I have enable macros in oo.

So I installed excel using wine but still no success as I got an error
message on install.  excel runs but it would not run the document I need.
It does run on vista so the document is ok.  So I tried to uninstall excel
and now I can not install it.  I am thinking i should completely remove wine
and all c: and start over.  I know how to remove wine from synaptic but is
there a proper way to remove the c drive?

thanks

gary