System Monitor dead?

Ken ktxl45 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 00:04:59 UTC 2009

I can't seem to get system monitor to work.  It is like there is some
problem with thread contention or something.  Actually this seems to be
affecting my entire system, random pauses in Firefox others, but only
system monitor is completely broken.  It just sits there.  If you try to
get it to do something you get a dimmed screen.

I looked on the bug tracker and I can't find anything related to this.
Is anyone else having a similar problem?  Does system monitor work for
you?

Thanks,

--
Ken <ktxl45 at gmail.com>