PS3 media server

Scott sclewin at sgaming.ca
Mon Dec 28 01:51:12 UTC 2009

On 09-12-27 07:45 PM, Alan McKay wrote:
> I just found gmediaserver which was easy to set up and run.
>
> Now I just have to figure out what media formats the PS3 will play
> because it does not see anything I currently have there :-)
I just tried gmediaserver and it looks like it does not work.  The PS3
will detect it, but it will not see any of the files, even though I
selected the ps3 profile.  I know for a fact I have supported files
listed, but they will not show up.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 9.10