installing MP -190

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 16:09:57 UTC 2009

> Sorry! Is that all the error message, didn’t it tell you what was missing.
> How are you installing the debs.
> --
> Steve

I installed just by double clicking the package:  MP190_debian_drivers.tar
and then MP190_debian_printer.tar.  I think that was the order.  I think
that one of these produced cnijfilter-common_3.00-1_i386.deb and I double
clicked that.

The message from the latter is: Failed to completely install all
dependencies.  Run sudo apt-get install -f.  That removes this cnifilter
that I just tried to install, which is the printer driver if what i am
reading is correct.

I am not 100 sure of the sequence but I think this was it.

gary