Need to recover from an ID-10-T error.

Rashkae ubuntu at tigershaunt.com
Thu Dec 24 04:27:31 UTC 2009

UNGER, JOHN WM wrote:
> and the one I edited was not the right one.
> Let me go searching some.
>
> Any ideas how I can get to the partitions through the terminal? I'd rather do that than keep working with the GUI that seems to be directing me somewhere else...
>
> -John U

John, I am really very very sorry to say, but the exact nature of your
knot is proving vexing to untangle.  I am 100% certain that once the
true picture of what files are where is fully known, this will be an
easy fix.  However, it's getting very close to my bedtime, and I'll have
no time tomorow morning before I depart for family X-mas.  If you don't
hear back from me, you'll have to either seek someone else who can help,
brute force it with a re-install, or e-mail me directly (rashkae at
tigershaunt dot com) in 4 days.