LOGIN MANAGER

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Wed Dec 23 20:36:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 08:43:52PM +0200, Mostapha Zaza wrote:
>    Hello,
>
>    I'm using Ubuntu 9.10. When you open the login manager after startup try
>    clicking on accessibility icon and try enabling "enhance contrast colors"
>    then disable it you'll find that the login theme will be changed and I
>    couldn't figure out a way to return it back to it's original colors. Any
>    ideas?

I found a similar problem, I switched to automatic login and didn't
seem to be able to switch back to the default.  In the end I
uninstalled gdm and then re-installed it which seems to have got me
back to the default setup.  However it is a bit drastic because you
lose the GUI (except by running startx) on the way.

--
Chris Green