Complete newbie: WINE

Melissa Lane melissaelane at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 07:09:15 UTC 2009

 Ok, I admit I am a complete noob to linux and I am using UBUNTU and need to
know how to remove all traces of WINE so I can Redownload it and start over
again. Any and all help would be awesome.

Thank you,
Rev. Melissa Lane
Owner/Designer
http://www.vipcreativesolutions.com
http://www.ulcseminary.org
http://www.thedivineorderofopenreligions.org

This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is
confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not
the addressee indicated in this message (or the responsible party for
message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Confidentiality and legal privileges are not waived
or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.
By Melissa E. Lane