Scanning Slides and Negatives

bobc4012 bobc4012 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 06:17:02 UTC 2009

Thanks for the reply. I checked out the site and see that have trial versions
of the software. I will give it a try. It appears to be quite a powerful
package from the PDF User Guide. I also have an older Microtek scanner,
V310, but it does not appear to be supported by VueScan. It has a parallel
port connection. Nor does Ubuntu (8.10) seem to pick it up (neither XSane
nor the Scanner Utility).