ncomputing and Ubuntu 9.10

drand drand at ncomputing.com
Tue Dec 15 14:58:35 UTC 2009

Hi Arun,

You can find specific OS support on the NComputing web site under Support.
The two best places to look are the Knowledge Base and the User Forum. I
took a quick look and saw that the X550 and X350 currently support Ubuntu
8.04 and the L130 and L230 currently support openSUSE 10.2.

The country of Macedonia is using NComputing with Linux (there's a case
study on the NComputing web site). Also, the Obama campaign used NComputing
in field offices with Linux (not sure which version), because of low cost,
easy set up, etc. So despite other posts, it does work. :)

If you run into problems during your test, please contact tech support.

-Dave