data shredder

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:40:07 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Amedee Van Gasse (ub)
<amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:

> Can you name a few of those forensics softwares? + documentation about how
> they actually work and what the conditions are to get usable results?
> Preferably something recent, not some outdated standards published by the
> USA government (I don't trust foreign governments on that subject, I don't
> even trust my own government).

In the news recently - COFEE (Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=coffee+forensic+tool should get you
started... you can easily find it on the Torrent sites.

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0