Compiz cube - no cube in sight

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 20 15:52:25 UTC 2009

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 14:44:23 +0200
Israel David <idave147 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mallik I did and it doesn't work yet.
> I have Compiz Settings --> General options --> Desktop Size:
> Horizontal virtual size >=4
> It turns around very nice (as it did before) but I don't have a cube
> yet.
>
> Is there an inside cube and a desktop cube?

[...]
Yes, there's an inside cube.  Find it under, "Desktop cube," and the,
"Behavior," tab.  Set the check box off to enable the outside cube.

 In the "Effects," area choose 3D windows and then, under, "Misc.
 Options," set your Minimum Cube Size to some smaller number.  I choose
 60%.  You should then have a visibly spinning cube when you activate
 it.
BTW, bottom-posting is the convention here.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs