Recover data after removing a NTFS partition

Putu Wiramaswara Widya initrunlevel0 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 13:46:38 UTC 2009

2009/12/20 Mihai Mustea <mihai.mustea at swissventure.ro>:
> Is there any way/software that can undelete my data from a removed NTFS
> partition. I need the latest files written on that partition (so I guess
> those are on the end of the drive). The drive is now again NTFS, but I
> can change it to any other system if needed. What I found on the web
> didn't helped me.

You can try Testdisk software from here :
http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk

Testidsk also included in SystemRescueCD Live CD, you can download it from :
http://www.sysresccd.org/

PS. Your message marked as spam in my Inbox, i don't know why...

--
Putu Wiramaswara Widya
http://wiramaswara.blogspot.com

PL : http://plurk.com/initrunlevel0