question about configuring gnome/xwindows

Josh Madden cyrex562 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:45:23 UTC 2009

Hello all:

I've installed and set up ubuntu 9.10 on a laptop with xen and some other
stuff. Currently what I'd like to do is add a boot option from the login
screen or from grub that will let me log into an instance of gnome or
another x windows manager and simply start an instance of vncviewer that
will log in to a xen vm. I've been searching around google for a solution,
but haven't found anything concrete. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Josh