gnu-keyring, seahorse, etc. - any good HowTos available?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Thu Dec 17 10:39:38 UTC 2009

Are there any good HowTos or FAQs for gnu-keyring, seahorse, etc.?
The help that comes with them only explains the mechanics of the
programs themselves, not how they integrate, run automatically at
login (if they do), etc.

I'm fairly familiar with the workings of ssh/sshd etc. at a low level,
I have it all set up so that it works for command line use.  I don't
currently use ssh-agent and I believe gnome-keyring is, basically, a
replacement for that.

What I'm after is user documentation that tells me how to set it all
up together in [x]ubuntu so that it's as transparent as possible.

Any suggestions?

--
Chris Green