Ubuntuforums unreachable.

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:42:04 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Nathan Bahn <nathan.bahn at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 8:11 AM, David Robert Lewis (ethnopunk)
> <ethnopunk at telkomsa.net> wrote:
>>
>>  ERROR
>>

>>    The requested URL could not be retrieved

>> While trying to retrieve the URL: http://ubuntuforums.org/
>>
>> The following error was encountered:
>>
>>    * * Unable to forward this request at this time. *
>>
>> This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any
>> parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:
>>
>>    * The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct
>>      connections to origin servers, and
>>    * All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.
>>
>> Your cache administrator is webmaster <mailto:webmaster>.

> D.R.L.--
> Are you using a proxy server?
> --N.B.
> See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html &
> http://www.openoffice.org (Nathan Bahn)

http://www.mikesplanet.net/2009/12/ubuntu-forums-maintenance-16-dec-2009/
 Forums will be down for maintenance today 1400UTC

Amber
--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://amber.redvoodoo.org/

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds