Remix 9.1 on Acer 9 inch eeepc?

Arthur Johnson arthur.johnson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 15:38:21 UTC 2009

I think he is talking about this Asus 900A:

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/SKUSearch_v3.asp?px=FO&scriteria=BA25872

You can get them all day long on the net for less than $170 shipped.
Its a great little laptop, if you can get used to the keyboard.  My
daughter has one, its perfect for little kids hands.