That Code of Conduct

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 11 15:19:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:54:13 +0100 (CET)
"Amedee Van Gasse (ub)" <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:

> On Fri, December 11, 2009 15:06, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:39:05 +0100 (CET)
> > "Amedee Van Gasse (ub)" <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:
> >
> >> What is your Launchpad ID, Cybe?
> >
> > I'm the one maintaining that available abuse level.
>
> I'm sorry, but my English -> Dutch filter is a bit broken today.
> I don't understand.
> Could you rephrase that in Simple English? Thanks!

    ;-]  You bet.  That is to say, yes, I can.  You are so good with
English that I often forget you aren't a native speaker.  Sorry for
that.

I haven't signed up at launchpad, therefore I am one of those who are
dealing out the 'abuse' that Scott Lewin talked about.

Perhaps I /should/ get a launchpad account and sign the danged CoC!
What do you think?

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs