newsgroup iso email for this list

Rallias UberNerd robinstar1574 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:27:39 UTC 2009

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:15:34 -0600, Cybe R. Wizard
<cyber_wizard at mindspring.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:13:41 +0000 (UTC)
> Aart Koelewijn <aart at mtack.xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
>> You can also post to the group as long as you use a valid
>> email-address in the From: header.
>
> And that is reason enough to not use gamne.  Sending a valid eddress to
> Usenet is to invite butt-loads of spam.
> Here, a limited mailing list, yes.  No to validity on Usenet.  Why
> over-tax your mail filters?
>
> Cybe R. Wizard

To annoy the maintainer of your service. Of corse when thats you, there
can be problems. My grandma and I have subscribed to a ton of mailing
lists so now we have a seperate machine for our accounts, along with a
dedicated download-and-foreword machine (a machine that downloads the mail
 from the provider and pretends to be the sender).